Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Vase of tulips

I don't have much to show today. I was cooking for a friend in need and then after lunch, I decided to finally have a go at making a playlist on my I Pod for walking. I've had one for a couple of years and use it in the dock in my sewing room. I just recently got earbuds. It took me an hour to get that settled and then I had to walk!

I was anxious to get a bit of the stitching done on my printed tulips, so I managed to squeeze in a bit.

Right now for this part I've got it backed with a heavy stabilizer. When I get to the actual quilting, I will sandwich it with batting.
I'm so used to my pieces being busy that this seems like it needs something. I may experiment with a scrap of lace and a written word. I do have a word in mind but would take suggestions.

1 comment:

Marjorie's Busy Corner said...

this is going to be very pretty holly