Thursday, June 27, 2013

making notecards

I finished up my 3 watercolors today of the plovers and sandpipers. With the permission of the buyer, I took pictures and imported them into my card program so I can make note cards with them. Here is the sandpiper.

While I was at it, I made a card with a detail from my Midnight Garden quilt. You've seen it before but this pic came out quite nice with my good camera.

 Once I get the cards finished in my software program and get them printed, I will try to add some to my shop. 
And, as always in the summer, I am taking lots of bird pictures. I got lucky with this little fellow. Isn't he cute?


2 comments:

elle said...

What a wonderful watercolour! The goldfinches are quite busy here when the sun is out. We are back to cold and lots of rain.

MarveLes Art Studios said...

ah holly, your cards are lovely; the birdy is so cute. hope you're having a wonderful summer!