In the last few weeks, I've had only bits and pieces of time to work. We have two weddings this month and thus two weekends on the road. My son's is this weekend.
I added some paint to the moon and while it dried, I finished the 3 flowers in the triangle areas of the grey and purple piece. Also, I did 2 more feathers.
I wanted to get back to the moon/planet piece as it is on my mind. I'm having trouble to express what I envision. I added Angelina fiber around the moon, stitched it with free motion then added some tulle. I stitched it and started adding a bit of free motion stitching when I ran out of bobbin thread. It was time to take a break anyway.
I'm not sure about the Angelina fiber. I have some scraps of sparkly white tulle that I think might work but none are big enough. I'm hoping I'll have time to look for some on our way to the wedding Saturday.
I'm linking to WIP Wednesday at the Needle and Thread Network.