Friday, September 7, 2012

have a good weekend!

I've been out for a walk with friends today and then I played some more with my new paints, with nothing really blog worthy to show.
I'm going to a UFO day tomorrow and it's going to be a busy week. I have a few appointments getting ready for a wedding in PEI on the weekend.
I caught this little hummer yesterday through my kitchen window. Although it seems large here in the cropped photo, it seemed pretty small. They must be going to leave soon.
Have a good weekend!

4 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

those are great shots of the hummingbird. I have one that comes to my yard but I never have the camera ready in time.

Margaret Applin said...

They are such beautiful creatures and I love your bird pictures!! Have fun tomorrow!!

elle said...

And you,too, Holly. Great camera moments!

imquilternity said...

You have a great weekend too, Holly! Those are really wonderful shots of the Hummingbird.