Sunday, September 2, 2012

A few more doodles

This bit of flu has really knocked me down. The symptoms ceased yesterday morning, but I remain very fatigued.
My simple doodles are not all that interesting, but it's the only thing I've done in the last few days. I've filled half a sketchbook!

I'm almost ready to send a couple off to Margaret to make the screens. I just have to select a couple! Decisions, decisions!

I was trying out several versions of the one that Margaret used for a design in my last post.
It's kind of addictive and really helps pass the time when under the weather.

2 comments:

elle said...

Glad you are on the mend. These are showing potential!

Marjorie's Busy Corner said...

great sketches Holly...glad u feel better. Thanks for commenting on the quilts...the snowball is over 40 years old....the beach didn't work out!!!! Our sunny day turned into thunder and clouds and wind....I stayed home....lol