Monday, January 10, 2011

creativeness

I feel very content today with the return of a little bit of creativeness. I had a doctor's appointment this morning and then had to go wait for a prescription so I didn't get to my sewing room until about 1:30. I needed to iron and hem pants for my husband before I could get to the fun stuff. Since I had to change the thread for that, I figured it was a good time to change over the machine to free motion mode. I only spent about a half hour or so on this, but it was enough to feel like I did something satisfying today. I put the first bit of thread onto my moth.
In the fall I  moved my machine in front of the window as in winter I'm searching for a much sun as  I can get. Here is a bit of my view. Today a flock of gross beaks flew into the apple tree just outside the kitchen window.
I was aching all over  this afternoon, probably due to my infection, so finally by 3:30 I had a snack and took a Tylenol. I'm glad I did because it enabled me to go snow shoeing with Gord after he got home from work. We left at 4:45 and as we returned around 5:30, the moon and the first stars were out in the sky. It was beautiful!

No comments: