I did a bit of housework this morning, the whole while thinking about getting to add more free motion quilting to my runner.
I got the centre of it done, but as sometimes happens because of my Addison's, I ran out of steam. The next section where I want to try feathers because they remind me of a frosted window, will have to wait.
I'm happy with the quilting which is not always the case. I took my time and did a pretty good job. Then I couched some decorative fiber to the seams between the dark blue sections.
That went well too although I'm going to inquire about another couching foot as my present one is fiddly and hard to control.
I think it will take a couple more sessions for me to finish this project up.