Friday, January 11, 2013

Crazy patch mug rugs

Today I went with 2 friends on a 1 1/4 hour drive dowshore to a little quilt and yarn shop in a ladies house. It's surprising the variety of fabrics and supplies she has there. I bought a piece of home dec fabric to make a bag to carry to UFO days. It's in the wash right now.

Yesterday, I finished sewing the last two bindings on the crazy patch mug rugs. You can see the variety in the size. I'm using the largest as a table topper in my living room. The other ones may be gifts as the need arises.

7 comments:

Swedish Scrapper said...

Just what I needed--gorgeous color-Pop! Thanks!

MakeItJoyful said...

These are wonderful. How creative!

Marjorie's Busy Corner said...

Great color Holly

Wendy said...

sweet, sweet, sweet!

Jennifer Scantlebury Vienneau said...

Your mug rugs are lovely! You are really beating cabin fever with your colors! :)

MarveLes Art Studios said...

beautiful colors Holly! And what a nice trip to get out and about for a bit... lovely!

Mary said...

Not only are they very pretty, but their irregular shape makes them very appealing. What a great idea.