Sunday, April 1, 2012

sewing or jewellery kit


I've just spent a couple of hours cutting and sewing pockets for this little kit. It is a little bigger than the first one I made shown here so I thought it could possibly be used for jewellery. The top half of the picture is the outside and the bottom half is the inside.
 I'll probably save this for a gift as I did the last one as they are a little finicky to make. I've got two pockets done and I'm trying to decide what else it needs before I sew the two pieces together.
That's probably it for me today. i think I'm going out for a walk and then it's dinner.

3 comments:

Margaret Applin said...

I love how you incorporated the tulips in with this!!! What a great travel case!!!!

Marjorie's Busy Corner said...

going to be very pretty.....

elle said...

Holly! luved your word over on Margaret's blog- Susurration-a soft murmur; whisper

These little pouches are very lovely.