Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Doing my time at Chal Baie

I am writing this as I sit in our local artisan shop located on our waterfront here in Bathurst, NB. We artisans each volunteer a few hours per week. I'm stitching in the ends on my finch art quilt left from my machine quilting yesterday.

This is the view from the doorway towards what we call the basin. We are almost surrounded by water here. It's good to remind oneself just how beautiful it is.

I've tried a few times to get a good photo of my things but the light is always shining through from behind.

Two of my art quilts are hung on the wall above some sea glass jewellery.

We do get locals looking for gifts and also, a lot of tourists.

1 comment:

imquilternity said...

What a lovely, lovely setting. Both for your quilts and the location itself. How lucky you are to live there.