Sunday, April 22, 2012

leaves

The weather here is damp and cold; we even had some snow this morning! I've had a headache maybe due to the weather, so I didn't sew today. I do like to keep busy though and will often do clean up and ironing if I can't get to the machine.
I did iron a few pieces of the new fabric which I got washed and I ironed the Saran  with the bits of fabric leaves sandwiched in between newsprint and typewriter paper. I had finished meandering all over it last night. They are ready now to be cut apart and applied to the trees.
Tomorrow morning, I have a stress test which is supposed to take a good part of the day. I'll be glad when it's over.

2 comments:

MarveLes Art Studios said...

Looking forward to seeing your leaves, Holly. Very interesting technique. Praying for you in your test tomorrow!

elle said...

Don't stress the stress test. So then you cut this all apart. very cool!