Yesterday, I went out to my front yard and started some raking and clean up of my gardens. We have a small lot but with my fibromyalgia, I still have to divide it up into little sections. Usually, we're still under snow at this time; the backyard still has a bit of a snow bank.
I finished quilting the tulips; I decided(I think) to do it as a wall hanging. I discovered when I hung my wash out that I had actually purchased a piece of batik that may do nicely as a binding.
However, I'm disenchanted with it right now. I added some Paintstick as shading around the tulips to push them forward and I don't think I like it.
Also, last night while examining my baby afghan, I noticed that I had done the 2 stitches on the side borders a different way on each side. while I'm sure nobody would ever notice, these things bug me and I knew at bedtime that I would have to rip it out. Unfortunately, I must take out about 3/4 of it. My philosophy is that it is the process I enjoy, so it will give me a little more 'process'. At least I am very happy with the colors.
This is a dinner I made on the weekend, veggie loaf, stir fried Chinese broccoli and sweet potato. I've discovered this site which has lots of great vegetarian recipes.