I'm still working away using up almost all of my snow dyed fabric for my various tulip projects. Today, I did some free motion stitching in green--all the stems on both the large and the small piece as well as the grid sections.
I also decided to add some depth of value to some areas of the tulips using a Shiva Paintstick applied with a stencil brush.
After that, I switched my machine back to regular sewing. Boy, I wish I had room to keep 2 machines set up! Our guild meeting is to-night and I just decided to put together a couple of blocks for the BOM. I don't always do them, but when I was reminded by a friend that this month it is for a charity quilt, I decided to do it.
My Friday lunch group has switched to tomorrow due to Good Friday, so I'll be out most of the day as i swim in the morning every Wednesday.
I'm linking to The Needle and Thread Network for WIP Wednesday. There are lots of quilters and stitchers to check out.