Sunday, March 18, 2012

thequiltshow.com

Yesterday was a guild UFO day. As usual I can't show the quilt I'm working on but I thought you might enjoy this beautiful quilt made all in batiks by Gisele. (She's not in the picture). The picture doesn't do the batik's justice either, but I loved the pattern. I believe it was called Labyrinth from Keepsake Quilting.

Also, although I know it's a little late I wanted to share the link to a site called The Quilt Show. It is a quilting web site run by Alex Anderson and Ricky Tims with all sorts of resources. Thee fun thing is this weekend is International  Quilting Weekend, and  although normally you subscribe to most of the shows, they  are open to the public this weekend. I watched an excellent one with Susan Brubaker Knapp last night and I'm about to check out more.

1 comment:

elle said...

oooh! Now that I have Broad Band I may give it a try. 'couse, faster internet speed doesn't mean I have less things to do. lol but Thanks