Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Yoga night again




I feel like I just wrote that it was yoga night, and another whole week has passed! I've been trying to follow Deepak Choprah's advice and try to 'be' in the moment. It really does help me stay more relaxed and focused on what I'm doing at the time, but I do still feel that time is just going too quickly.
I've been working on some little blocks for a baby quilt; however, I can't seem to make up my mind on the direction yet, so I'll wait to post pictures.
I did do some more screeen printed trees--Sorry, I'm nowhere near quiting on the tree theme yet. I just keep thinking of more things to try. I think once I'm all 'treed out', I'll put it all away for a bit, and sometime after Christmas I'll start thinking about putting something together.
Then, I made a stamp on corrugated cardboard with strips of window insulation. I quite like the silvery ones.

No comments: