Thursday, November 26, 2009

Fresh Air no Sewing



I just came in from a walk with my husband, and I'm going to put my pj's on soon to watch Survivor. That's the thing about a blog I'm discovering. If you want to tell about your day and your life, you have to be honest. I'm not much of a TV watcher-- after supper - news, and I usually watch an hour from 9-10. So to-night I'm confessing again to watching a television show as if I should feel ashamed. It's one of the few shows that my husband and I watch together. That's a good thing isn't it?
So, no sewing to-night but I do have a picture of another trim that I did last night for a tea towel. The pattern came from Linda Permann's book, Crochet Adorned, which I have written about in an earlier blog. I think I will also do a few little snowflakes to go with it. The deer was already on the towel.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

the snowflakes will be the perfect touch!