Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Shoofly/Lifesavers


This was my yoga night, so I don't have time to do anything except write this. I decided to post a picture of my pillow top with the new borders. Even though I had planned to wait until it was completely finished as a pillow, I changed my mind for lack of anything else to post, and sometimes I am slow to get things done, so it could be a while until it's completely finished, especially if we go skiing this weekend as planned. I took advice from a couple of bloggers and put a neutral border on to repalce the brown one, and it makes such a huge difference. One blogger pointed out that Malka's blocks seem to float and now mine do too! I like it. A friend commented that they remind her of Lifesavers and I must agree; they really do.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

very fresh and summery!...and we could all use something summery on frosty days like this.