Friday, February 19, 2010

Hand quilting unexciting

I've had a very busy week at work. It will be the end of the month next week and then our March break starts. I have 2 students who will transfer from my class to the college to continue with their 10, 11, 12. We've been trying to finish up all their testing and get all the reports done. Also, I attended interviews for a new teacher to be hired to start another class. Adult upgrading is experiencing an influx of students.
I've been sitting in my studio (pictured at left) curled up on the love seat, hand quilting and watching the Olympics. It's been very cozy and relaxing, but not conducive for pictures.
I'm spending the week end at home. I do have some cooking, cleaning, errand type things to do, and I will be starting to pack for our March break trip, but I'm also hoping to finish quilting a small art quilt. If so I'll have a picture.

1 comment:

imquilternity said...

I've been doing the same thing except I'm knitting socks. Aren't the Olympics just wonderful? I love Vancouver...the scenery is just gorgeous!