On the way home from my guild UFO day today, I stopped at a local department store to pick up a few things to make a spring wreath. I bought the twig wreath and three pieces of foliage for $17 and it took me 10 minutes to put it together. I used wire cutters to cut the stems apart and a small bit of hot glue.
I filled a basket for UFO today with all my hand embellishing paraphernalia including some ribbon, some beads and some threads.
Some of you might remember this piece that I'm revisiting. I had removed part of the binding and lifted the back (i always add a piece of fabric to cover the back when I'm done) so that I could add more embellishment.
I'm finally near to calling it done, just doing some beadwork.
I'm not sure if it's improved it or not, but I have had fun learning some new stitches. I've taken these photos with the I Pad. When I've completed the piece (again), I'll take some with my good camera.