This morning, I made a quick market run to pick up the Mother's Day lobster. hen, I got my walk in despite the intermittent rain, and once I'd eaten lunch, I got set up to do the free motion quilting on my castle. The first thing I did was to get a couple of pieces of dried seaweed out of the old telephone book where I press them. Using Setacolor opaque fabric paints, I printed a bit of ornage/bronze colored seaweed in the forefront. It's supposed to cure overnight but I couldn't wait!
What really gets me excited is getting the quilting/thread sketching done. I realized after changing colors every few minutes, that next time I should sandwich 2 little pieces with the same theme, then I could do one color on each piece before I would have to change it.