Thursday, June 3, 2010

Knitted Doll

I'm writing a quick post to-night because I probably won't have time in the next few days, as my mother and her husband are coming for the weekend tomorrow.I'm looking forward to it; we don't see each other more than once or twice a year, and it's usually summer time. The weather is not looking promising-- we may have to find some indoor things to do here. There's not much going on here other than the movies.



It rained all day today. Once my housework was done I came into my sewing room and cracked the window open to listen to the soft rainfall.. I really love the sound. I'm almost finished putting the borders onto a quilt so I can't show that yet, but here is a photo of the little knitted doll that I made. Isn't she funny!
I can hear the gold finches singing outside my window as I type this.

No comments: