Friday, May 27, 2011

view from the deck

For the last 2 days I've been able to sit out on my swing, watching and listening to the birds. after supper and chores are done, Gord and I can sit there for an hour leisurely swinging back and forth with nothing to do but feel the breeze, listen to the the rustle of the leaves and the songs of the birds. We like to watch the antics of all the birds especially in the bird bath. The sparrows and the gold finches sneak in when the robins back is turned but he will inevitably turn and chase them away.


This robin took a leisurely bath and then fluffed out in the apple tree.


Today is my lunch day with friends, but before I go I will put a coat of the special epoxy paint on my bath tub which i spent yesterday prepping. I wear a mask and will leave the house for the day.

No comments: