Saturday, October 5, 2013

Fall harvest

We've had a string of perfect fall days all week and today was no exception! I slept in a bit and took some hand sewing to our guild UFO day this morning. After having a nice visit and lunch with all the guild ladies, I left to go to the Harvest Sale that was going on at our waterfront. Just look at that blue sky!

I got a coconut cream pie, cookies and salsa from my son's fiance's mom and I bought a small container of creamed honey from a local producer. What a treat it'll be on toast. The pie is for my birthday tomorrow instead of a cake.
I'll be away this week and I've still got veggies from my garden in case you're thinking I was lacking a certain food group!
I hope you're all having an equally lovely Saturday!

1 comment:

Jennifer Scantlebury Vienneau said...

Coconut cream is a favorite here and we just picked up some delicious salsa at the Halifax Waterfront Market! Have a happy birthday, Holly!