We had a nice leisurely Sunday breakfast this morning and then I proceeded to my painting table.
Do you remember this from last week? I wasn't sure about it, but added a couple more layers and I think I like it.
The branches that you can see here and there were done with a primitive homemade stamp that I made a while ago made by squeezing white glue onto a piece of corrugated cardboard.
I may add one more bit of trees. I'm contemplating cutting it into 2or 3 vermicelli sections.
I only used the branches in the area where you can see the brown paint.
Next I needed to get some leaves done. Last week, I cut up several colours into bits with the curved rotary cutter and stored them in baggies.
The snippets are sandwiched between two layers of Cling Wrap plus and ready to free motion stitch.
They need to be ironed between sheets of newspaper to get rid of the plastic. Then I'll cut them up into bunches of leaves.
I still have to do the other colours.
My garden needed some cleaning and I needed some fresh air this afternoon. These nasturtiums were the very last flowers that were still alive. They were protected by some other plants which I cleaned out, so I thought I might as well bring them in.
We had some fresh from the garden carrots with our supper.