Wednesday, November 2, 2011

WIP wednesday

It's another lovely sunny day out there even though it's a bit nippy and there was frost on the car windshield when I went out at 10AM.  I went for my usual Wednesday swim, came home for lunch and then sat down here at the computer with my cup of tea.
Shortly, I have to go back out to get my flu shot. I'll not be getting much else done today.

 Just so that I can link up with the Needle and Thread Network for WIP Wednesday, I am including my final picture of my seashell wall hanging. It is completely finished. I promise, I won't be showing it again. On Friday, I will take it to our local craft shop.

2 comments:

elle said...

Lovely finish!

M-R Charbonneau said...

Great job, Holly! Why don't you link it up to TGIFF! this Friday? It's being hosted by Laura @ Quokka Quilts (http://quokkaquilts.blogspot.com/).