I went to my guild's UFO day yesterday, and I was on a mission. I was so intent to finish the dreaded apron that I didn't even take any pictures of some of the projects the others were working on. And it was a crowded room too with lots of things on the go. I know, it's mean of me to say that when I have nothing to show! I did finish the apron which I want to put in the mail later this week to my mom. I would like her to have it for the December entertaining season.
The second thing I finished up today is the serger cover that I made for a friend. You've seen the quilted front (many times) while I worked on it. I managed after a rather woozy start this morning (some days are just like that for me) to get it put together. I had the lining made and the front and back pieces cut for the outside already. I tried and miss cut twice for the long piece that goes up and over the machine. Although I ended up having to use a different fabric than intended, I'm pleased with it.