Monday, October 18, 2010

no fun stuff to show

I'm sorry I don't have any interesting creative endeavors to show. I have done some, but they are both for gifts and I can't show them. It's that time of year.
Also, while I was off to a guild UFO day, Saturday, working on those secret projects, my husband was painting the wall in our kitchen dining area. It was an accent wall and used to be burgundy. The photo doesn't do it justice. The green seems a little softer in real life. It's brighter and very pretty. Now I have to work on a new valance.

There is a custom charm pack giveaway on a friend's blog for those interested, and I found a link on her blog to this giveaway charm pack as well. Good luck!
This week, I will be trying to pack up for a guild retreat that I'm going to on the weekend. I have such a hard time to remember everything needed for each project. Once I pull out some things (the non secret ones), I will take a few pictures.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Oh Holly I love the green; so fresh and bright. It is going to make a huge difference in the light in that room.

Quiltgal said...

Holly I love your thread painting.