Thursday, January 30, 2014

Sewing a little pouch

I've not had a lot of studio time today as exercise is always a priority and since it is sunny although windy and cold, I went for a walk before lunch.
This afternoon I have an appointment but did get in a little sewing time. Since I needed a small gift, I rooted around in my painted and printed fabrics to find something I could use. Once again I used a pattern by Atkinson Designs called Bridget's Bagettes.
I've almost finished it and decided to write about it because I won't be home for the next couple of days.

All that remains is to fold the back fabric to the front and top stitch it down. You can see my soy resist painted and stitched fabric through the vinyl front. As you can see, it just fits a roller blade.

3 comments:

MarveLes Art Studios said...

love the color combo, pattern, and well... all of it! a great gift! have a great time on your walks!

imquilternity said...

I've been wanting to make one of these! Yours is gorgeous... love your fabrics! What a wonderful gift!!

Berita Otomotif said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.