Sunday, December 20, 2009

Still no sewing


I'm still not really feeling any better. Whatever the bug is, I feel not so bad in the daytime, though, tired and achy, but at night I have to take cough medicine before bed. Today was such a lovely day that I decided to I needed to get outside. We snowshoed with our friends to Chickadee Junction where we ate peanut butter and banana sandwiches before turning back. I had my camera, but the birds must have been well fed because they kept their distance.
Yesterday, I managed to get my tabletop tree up and I'm quite happy with it. I put my hydrangea blossoms that I cut in the fall on it and I used mostly lime green and turquoise ornaments. Also, to be different this year, I found white pom poms at Walmart. The picture doesn't really do it justice.
Tomorrow morning is my first day of Christmas break, and I'm getting up at the usual 6:30am so I can be on the road to Fredericton to bring my daughter home. I'm hoping to have time to stop at Chapter's and maybe Micheal's. I don't like to travel after dark though, so I won't have much time.

No comments: