Monday, September 21, 2009

Sketching

I got my wall hangings and ribbons back from the KV show ( so exciting), but I haven't taken the time to photograph them yet.
Yesterday it finally warmed up and my husband and I took a drive out to Tetagouche Falls for a walk. It's quite a steep climb down to the river. Once there, he wandered and took pictures while I sketched a quick watercolor. Keep in mind that my sketchbook is a small Moleskine about 3" by 5" so it doesn't take long. It is a challenge for me to work that small though. Here is my rough sketch:
The photo is of a "fairy hole" that I found-- the fairies didn't come out for photos though.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Oh how sad that the fairies are camera shy. The ones that live at my place refuse to be photographed too. I will keep trying to sneak up on them though and one day who knows.....