Thursday, September 24, 2009

New books



I am heading out in a few minutes to go for a walk with my husband while the sun is still shining, but I just had to share the new books that I just received. I can see that I clearly need to work on my photography skills! I keep trying to blame the camera.
The only book that I have opened is the Crochet Adorned by Linda Permann. It is lovely. I like it because it is full of very easy to follow directions and great pictures of trims that you can crochet and add to just about anything you can think of. I have included 2 sample pages so you can see how clear the directions are. Sorry, the pages are little blurry, but I must hurry. Aren't the flowers spectacular? I haven't crocheted in a while but I am busy thinking of where I could put some of these flowers.

1 comment:

Melly Testa said...

You are well on your way! Great job Holly. It will become natural over time. Just keep doing it.