Friday, November 30, 2012

Grip &Stitch

I just got up from some thread painting at my sewing machine to go make myself a cup of tea. On my way I checked the mail and found this gift that I won from Leslie . What perfect timing. I've been trying the pads out instead of wearing gloves and I must say I'm convinced! No more having to pull the gloves off every time I need to rethread or even wipe my nose.

I'm sorry I don't have much to show right now. I've had to temporarily put my Christmas sewing aside to meet an unexpected deadline. So that means I can't show it!
Tomorrow I'm going to UFO day and I'm hoping to get time to free motion quilt my Christmas runner.
Have a great weekend! As it's really cold here, I'll say stay warm. I'll definitely be putting on the new fireplace tonight.

2 comments:

elle said...

I'll be looking for these, Holly. Good to know.

Margaret Applin said...

Stay warm Holly!!!!