Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Shanties in Pink

My yoga teacher is away for the month of March and my friend and -- the one I snowshoe with-- have decided to do the class together each week. Today, we did here. We had lunch afterwards which was nice. You'd think we'd run out of conversation, lol, bit we never stop.

Afterwards, I went into my studio determined to at least finish one of the shanties pieces. 

I got the quilting finished and the binding on the one with the pink border.


It measures about 9 1/2" by 11 1/2".



I will be out for part of tomorrow but hoping to finish the other one too. I've got spring colors and flowers on my mind even though we're still buried under snow.

6 comments:

MarveLes Art Studios said...

love the bit of pink in the sky... very pretty.

Marjorie's Busy Corner said...

Wow!!! this is gorgeous Holly!!

Linda H said...

Looks great, Holly!

primrosesattic said...

You are so good carrying on with your Yoga, your work is so good.
Hope snow clears soon.
Rosezeeta.

primrosesattic said...

You are so good carrying on with your Yoga, your work is so good.
Hope snow clears soon.
Rosezeeta.

Mereknits said...

It really looks fantastic Holly.
Hugs,
Meredith