Monday, May 19, 2014

Misty Monday

It's a long weekend here in Canada which meant I had my husband to walk with again today. Despite dreary misty weather, we went and walked around the golf course. We got a bit wet, though thoroughly enjoying the peacefulness. Normally, it would be open by now but because of our long winter, it has been delayed.
Earlier today, I put the borders and ends onto my runner so it's already for sandwiching and quilting, something I look forward to. I shall have to look for batting and backing later today.

I picked away at the batik blocks for the baby quilt here and there, arranging them in no particular order. The colors make me happy.

The photo shows more orangey than they are in real life. They're actually more pink with orange accents. Must be the I Pad camera.

I'm still learning to cope a day at a time with neuropathy. I've even been pondering a new blog that might address some of the issues but perhaps it would just be depressing. For now, I'm going to stick with a lightened output here and a slower pace. I would be happy to hear from anyone else coping with any type of neuropathy. There's definitely a plethora of information on the net although sometimes it's nice to network with like minded people.
Happy Victoria Day to Canadian readers!

No comments: