Here and there, in between car appointments and walks, I've been working away at my Gelli prints. This is a slow process for me as I add and take away bits and pieces.
I'm trying to think of a name for the piece too. I like the idea of tangled garden but I believe there is a painting by that name.
This morning I decided I needed a little more color, adding some fusible appliqué. What I noticed afterwards was that the two side by side are plants are the same height, so for variety, I'll go back and add another fusible leaf for some added height.
This is definitely a work in progress and once I get it pieced together, I will enjoy adding some hand stitching and embellishing.