then I came home and had lunch, a short nap and got to work on this little hanging.. You'll remember it as one of my prints. I backed it with interfacing, bordered it, and started to thread paint. Then I put the batting onto it and started quilting. also, I've added some bits of scrap cottons and silk. Once I finish quilting the top half I want to start hand embroidering with perle cottons and some silk ribbons for the sea weed.
Here is a detail:
I sketched this little sea horse and made a stamp. I want to try it on one of the other prints that I did. It also has a seashell, but less prominent and I felt it needed something.