Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Progressing on the Seahorses

Here's another little bit of progress on my seahorse pieces. It was a tiny bit less muggy today and I got in a couple hours at the sewing machine. I started to thread paint the larger one--now I need to quilt it. I laid a couple of possible border fabrics beside it. I hope you can see the details.

Then I quilted the postcard and am ready to hand embellish. It's just in time for a day trip to a friends cottage tomorrow. It needs some hand embroidery and some beads and 'bling'.

1 comment:

imquilternity said...

Both are really wonderful! I really like the lime green fabric your previewing for a sets the seahorse off very nicely.