Monday, March 29, 2010

Good news, bad news kind of day

I was so, so happy to get back to work today after being off for 3 weeks (four if you count March break). I opted to do a couple of half days to start, as I'm still not myself. The morning was great; I caught up with my students and got quite a bit done. It felt good! By late morning though I was starting to sag and I could barely drive home and eat lunch. The afternoon was spent lolling, dozing, reading and sketching on the sofa.
Here is a picture of the 4 by 8 page that was done for me by Charlotte.
I have to say that I am very excited about the next month's theme which is 'speckled eggs'. I was inspired right away and started something on Sunday. I love it so far, but I cannot show it. Darn! I will say though that part of my inspiration came from this blog and her piece dated March 25th called 'Sparkle'.

http://constancerosedesigns.blogspot.com/

This last little item is a little matchbook notepad that I made following Daisy Janes directions on March 19th:
http://daisyjanie.typepad.com/daisyjanie/

I have a supply of note cards that i have printed from my postcard size quilts. I thought it was the perfect project for them.

No comments: