I've not done much this week, due to just getting back int e groove after being out last week, and also because I had a couple of appointments after work. In fact to-night I have to head out shortly for my flu shot.
I did manage to get the binding cut for my cardinal wall hanging, and I have been doodling and sketching trees. If you squint and look very carefully at the picture you might be able to see a rubbing plate that I am working on following the directions from Linda Colsh in the June/July issue of Quilting Arts. I used the blue school glue on cardboard as directed, but it settled in too flat, so I am now going to retry with the Lepages white glue. Once dry I want to try Linda's method of rubbing with the Neo Color II crayons and then silkscreening with acrylic medium.