Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Small creativities


Over the past weekend, we visited our grandson, Ollie, and family. We took Ollie out for a few hours - swimming at the pool, to the market, Wendy’s for lunch and then the park.









I picked up a second. Orchid pot. The orchid in last years pit is happily blooming again.



A little watercolor sketch. I’m taking it easy. We had to leave a bit earlier as what I thought was an allergy cough turned into a fever and full blown bronchitis, again, 3rd time this year. I saw the doctor Monday, and again today. Today, she gave me an antibiotic and increased my cortisone again. 
So for now, I’m resting again, doing unchallenging physical activies. 



This is the baby quilt finished last week. It was sent off with the machine quilter yesterday.



I’ve put up a few quarter log cabin blocks up on the design wall and pulled out the scrap bin. It is no brainer work and I can do a few when I’m up to it. I liked one I saw on Pinterest that had self sashing blocks matching the set in squares which I think I’ll do.ill have to purchase a plain color.



The shawl slowly grows. Another easy relaxing activity.



Now, I need to recuperate and wait for some warm sun and gardening to get my strength back.

No comments: