Friday, July 18, 2014

Colored pencil studies

I've been out these past couple days, yesterday to the shop, and today, I'm going to physio and errands.
Here is my Thursday breakfast sketch.

And here is this morning's

The razor clam is a challenge as are the ripples and curves in little bits of seaweed.
Lots to keep my attention all summer!

It's looking like we'll be having a sunny warm weekend. Time to:

wade barefoot along the sand bars
kayak,
float gently on the swells
visit with family
eat healthy fresh meals made from local produce
collect more specimens for my drawing studies
tend to my garden
draw
focus
slow down
breathe
be thankful

2 comments:

Jennifer Scantlebury Vienneau said...

I love seeing what you have sketched each day, Holly. I commend you for keeping to this habit and for sharing it with your readers!

jinxxxygirl said...

Holly your sketches are lovely. I like how realistic they look. Hugs! deb