Monday, January 9, 2012

getting my Etsy shop open

I have spent my sewing time for the last couple of days figuring out the Etsy Shop and posting the first of some of my art. It is a big step for me;even though I sold my work locally downtown in a shop(they are closed until spring), going on line is a whole different thing to me. I am also very nervous as to whether I've gotten all the details right. Live and learn as they say.
I have not yet figured out how to add  my shop to my sidebar and I haven't yet added many items to it, but I'd be happy if you would check it out.
Hopefully, I'll get back to some sewing tomorrow.

3 comments:

elle said...

I know next to nothing about etsy, Holly, but looks like a good start. Summer flowers is my favourite.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on opening your Etsy shop Holly. It will be exciting to see where your art will end up.

Sue W.

Wendy said...

How exciting for you. Looks good to me.