Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Elephant got up

Yesterday was the turn around day for me. Finally after 1 month the elephant got up and left. At least that's what it felt like; I had forgotten what it was like to feel normal. Last night I went back to yoga and to-night we went for a walk on the woods trail behind the school with our headlamps. There is something so magical about a winter's night in the woods. After the walk, I had my soak, put on the soundtrack from the Hobbit which I haven't listened to in a long time, and I cut my sewing machine cover to size and sewed the top to the front. I still have to make it a little smaller, I think and quilt the back panel.
Also, I'm including a little sketchy watercolor I tried of the blue jay using the Inktense pencils that I just bought. I didn't take a very good picture I can see.

No comments: