Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Yoga Night

My husband and I went to yoga to-night and had a late dinner, so I haven't spent a lot of time in my sewing room to-night. I did pick up my beading needle and thread and started putting some beads onto the little postcard size doorway that I started a couple of weeks ago. I'm wondering what you think. I don't love it, but I have decided to finish it because I had an experience last summer when I decided to see what I could do with a reject. I started out really not liking a piece, but I persevered to the end and it ended up being one of my favorites. It won third place in a show. Sometimes I think it's a good learning experience to just keep going and see where it leads. The picture I can see is a touch out of focus, but it's jammy time for me, and I think you can get the idea. What do you think?.

No comments: