Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Summer over

Summer feels officially over for me now that i started back to work today. It was a busy day but a good day. I spent most of the day calling about 30 students to find out who is still attending. i will have 11 full time students start next Mon and another dozen or so on the waiting list. we are working on more space and another teacher as soon as possible.
It was an lovely warm day though which I appreciated when I went outside. I just got back from a 50 minute bike ride out Saint Anne way. I've also been considering what I feel like working on next quilting wise. On Sunday I put narrow borders around my fishing huts when it occurred to me that it might make a nice pillow, so before I cut the next border I might check out the rectangular forms fro the sizes. It's not the best picture- a little faded looking, but you can get the idea. What do you think?

No comments: