Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Studio tours

STUfall09On Oct 3 Cloth Paper Scissors Studios magazine is hosting an on line studio tour of participating bloggers. I'm not really sure if I know what I'm doing here -- sometimes I seem to fumble my way through this computer stuff. I'm amazed when it works. Anyway, I'm supposed to show the picture with the link to the magazine 0n my blog, send an email to them to let them know and then I'm supposed to post pictures or a video of my studio. I don't think I'm up to posting a video yet -- mostly because I don't have time after work this week to figure it out, but I will try to post some photos. It's a pretty small room anyway, and it excited me to read that I don't have to clean it up first; I can show it as it is!
On Saturday I'm leaving early for Fredericton, but I think I can post the pictures before I leave.
I stayed home from my yoga class to-night because I'm afraid I might be coming down with the cold that most of my students have had, so now I'm going to go putter at my machine for a bit.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

I will be watching for the pics