Saturday, March 25, 2017

Another stamp design

Wow, it's beginning to feel like spring even though there's still lots of snow. There was a pretty cool wind blowing when I walked earlier too. Even so, the warmth of the sun can be felt.
I went out to pay my Portage Lake fees. They're cabins on a lake toward Mount Carlton, NB. I'm hoping to make it up a few times this year bringing my new kayak and my sketching supplies. This photo was taken two years ago.
While out, I picked up a bit of spring coloured foliage to do a makeover on an old wreath which I stripped.
I'm such a creature of habit. I realized this week that the decor on the back of my toilet had been there for years! It definitely needed a change. I found the simple little tray at a local grocery store.
At lunch and with my tea, I transferred another design onto craft foam. Im always excited to see how it'll turn out, so I just took a few minutes to try it. 
And as is my habit, I cleaned the stamp and the brayer onto journal pages. The left hand side below.
 
We'll have an early and light supper as we've tickets to a hockey game.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the new pieces, especially the wreath.