Instead of a sketch with my tea this morning, I did a few rows on the shawl That I started last night. It's a painted cotton yarn, worsted weight. I've misplaced the label.
This afternoon, I had an errand and an appointment to get a prescription, so I didn't have time to get into the central birches in my latest piece.
It's so nice to have the two machines set up. I did a little sewing repair and then I put together one more crazy patch.
On my other machine that is set up for free motion, I worked on some thread lace that I will cut apart and use in the background for foliage. I'll do an all over meandering layer with the dark green and then switch to a lighter green.
Frustrating! I'm using an APP on my I pad as I write this and it won't upload my last photos. There, I got one.