Sunday, December 11, 2011

finished machine quilting

I've done no sewing today. We went to visit my in laws. Gord's mom just bought herself a laptop. They have not yet gotten connected to the net, but we showed her some of the simple things she could do like loading her photos onto it. She's 75 so it's very exciting. Also, my mom, who is the same age, just bought herself a Notebook and is learning to email.
I finished the machine quilting on this last night. Now, I have to sew in the threads and get the binding done.

Some of you  may get sick of this if you're not a bird lover. In winter, I will often post pictures of the visitors to my deck feeders. It has been a few years since I've had a dove at my feeder, and this one has been staying around for most of the day. I feel as though it is watching us through the window.

2 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I really like the border on that quilt (and the colors in the quilt).
The dove probably is watching you. It seems they do more staring than moving or eating.

Anonymous said...

Oh, beautiful dove! :)