Monday, June 14, 2010

Our New Pet and More Gel Prints

When I went to the kitchen at 6:30 this morning to make myself a cup of tea, I found my husband  keeping an eye on this 'pet' in our back yard. He said, "Come look". I replied that I couldn't because I didn't have my glasses on, but when I looked, it was so big, I definitely could see a black and white striped blur. It was in no hurry to leave the yard either.

I took a few pictures, scared it off (gently) and took my tea back to bed.  It was my morning for housework.
After lunch a friend visited and we did some more gel mono printing together. She was very excited with it. I don't think we talked about anything other than this color or that texture for 2 hours we were so caught up. We were playing like kids at the craft table! What fun. Here are some of the ones I did.

No comments: